Derbyshire Criminal Justice Board is the only pan-county partnership with a membership made up of chief officers from all its major justice services and organisations.
The board’s main purpose is to improve trust and confidence in the Criminal Justice System across communities in Derbyshire. Its three priority areas are:
- Effectiveness and efficiency
- Supporting victims and witnesses
- Reducing offending and reoffending.
Click on the following links for more information:
- Derbyshire Constabulary
- Crown Prosecution Service
- Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunal Service (HMCTS)
- Victim Support
- Legal Services Commission
- Derbyshire Community Rehabilitation Company
- Derbyshire County Youth Offending Service
- Derby City Youth Offending Service
- Her Majesty’s Prison Service
- Derbyshire County Council (Community Safety)
- Derby City and Neighbourhood Partnerships
- Derby City Substance Misuse Services
Third Party Sites
Please be aware that our website may from time to time include links to other websites which may be accessed through our website. All links to other websites will open in a new window. We are not responsible for the data, policies or procedures or content of these linked websites. It is your responsibility to ensure that you read any terms and conditions and policies applicable to such third party sites.